15 - 22 September 2012
You can participate in Break the Cycle either as a cyclist, support crew, donor or sponsor. Please click the following links for further information:
Download: Registration Form - Bunch Riding Info
Training Ride Schedule
Participation fees are $1300 for cyclists and $600 for support crew and include cycling jerseys, polo shirt/s, accommodation and food for the journey. Participation fees DO NOT include transport to/from start/finish location.
Click here to pay your Participation Fees
As a participant in Break the Cycle Australia you are asked to raise $3000 for the children which is tax deductible for the donor.
Funds raised to pay for your participation fees are NOT tax deductible for the donor.
Here are some ideas to get you on your way:-
- Dinner party and tell everyone what a crazy thing you're doing (charge an entry fee and share your story)
- Bake cakes and sell them wherever you see lots of people (work, church, sporting club)
- Family fun day
- Car wash
- Sausage sizzle
- Hire your services for a donation to Break the Cycle Cambodia
- Fundraising auction at your business network
- Sports competition - "Serve the Kids" tennis tournament or "Hoops for Hope" - basketball 3 on 3 competition
- Free dress day at school (check with your P&C Committee)